说好的 幸福呢

你的回话凌乱着
Your response is lost in confusion.
在这个时刻
At this moment
我想起喷泉旁的白鸽
recall a dove in a room with a fountain.
甜蜜散落了
The sweetness has dispersed.
情绪摸名地拉扯
It’s only dragged-out emotion.
我还爱你呢?
Do I still love you?
但你断断续续唱着歌
You are intermittently singing
假装没事了
Pretending it doesn’t matter.
时间过了 走了
Time passed, it’s gone.
爱情面临选择
Our love is faced with a choice.
你冷了 倦了我哭了
You’ve grown cold and tired, I’ve cried.
离开时的不快乐
Your unhappiness upon leaving
你用卡片手写着
You have written down on a card.
有些爱只给到这
When love comes to this,
真的痛了
It truly hurts.
怎么了 你累了
What happened? You’ve grown tired.
说好的 幸福呢
What about the happiness we promised each other?
我懂了 不说了
I’ve figured it out but not said it.
爱淡了
Love has been diluted.
梦远了
My dreams have gone far away.
开心与不开心一一细数着
the difference between being happy and unhappy is becoming a thinner line.
你再不舍
You don’t give up again.
那些爱过的感觉都太深刻 我都还记得
The emotions of having loved are too deep. I still remember them.
你不等了 说好的 幸福呢
you didn’t wait.
What about the happiness we promised each other?
我错了 泪干了 放手了 后悔了
I’ve made a mistake, wiped away the tears, let go, and regretted it.
只是回忆那音乐盒还旋转着
It only hold memories, but the music box is still playing.
要怎么停呢
How’s it supposed to stop?
0 comments: